[SR-Users] How to add a new module to existing Kamailio Server?

Arun NV arunbalannv at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 11:59:38 CET 2018

I am using a *Kamailio 4.4* server. And I would like to install
*http_async_client* module to this server. I have looked in the module
directory(*/usr/local/lib64/kamailio/modules*) to check whether this
_client* module already exists there, but it was not there.

And I searched for a solution and only found
 the method to include new module at the compile time.

I could find the modules source code on GitHub
But I don't know the steps to install a new module to the existing Kamailio

Thank you,