[SR-Users] Can rtpengine change network interface of estabished call?

Yufei Tao yufei.tao at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 16:46:45 CET 2018

Hi,

Is it possible to define two pairs of network interfaces for rtpengine,
e.g. int/ext and up/down?

If so during a call established between interfaces 'int' and 'ext', is it
possible to send a re-INVITE from the calling party on interface 'ext', to
update the RTP destination to an IP on a different interface 'up', for
example? Or does the updated RTP destination have to be on the same
interface as when the call was established?

I have some success updating the RTP destination if it is on the same
interface (different IP:port) however haven't managed to divert it to a
different interface. I wonder if it is possible at all or me missing
something?

Cheers,
Yufei