[SR-Users] What is the mechanism used for sending push notification from Kamailio, For both IOS and Android?

Arun NV arunbalannv at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 07:49:19 CET 2018

I am creating custom phone client, which uses *Kamailio *as a proxy and
it's required to send *push notification* from *Kamailio *to the clients
when a call towards the client reached on *Kamailio*. I found a module for
APNS here* https://github.com/tvntsr/push
<https://github.com/tvntsr/push>*. But
I am developing both Android and IOS clients. So What mechanism I can use
for the Android side?

Is there any module available for *GCM*(Google Cloud Messaging) in Kamailio?

Thank you,
Arunbalan