[SR-Users] Very inconsistent calls

Michael Young myoung at redmonsters.net
Mon Feb 12 14:59:27 CET 2018

Do that google search. You aren't the only person who experiences that.

For instance, it can be caused by having multiple UAs behind a NAT router\firewall with a poor connection tracking implementation. The firewall can get confused and at times route an ACK to the wrong UA (As Brandon Armstead said, "this issue occurs when ACK is not routed to proper contact.")  Without details on your topology, no one here would be able to help you troubleshoot further or make other suggestions.

There is no substitute for packet capturing and a clear understanding of the call flow.

Michael