[SR-Users] t_suspend usage in branch_route

Aymeric Moizard amoizard at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 17:04:24 CET 2018

> Hi!
>
> Tks for answering!

> I am not sure that t_suspend is expected to work from branch_route.
>
> Why not suspend it from the main route?
>
> Describe in more details what are you going to achieve with the suspend.

Objective:
I'm working on implementing a configuration to support push notification
for mobile devices.
Those devices are sending REGISTER with push information inside the
URI-PARAMS of
the Contact header.

My way to acheive it:
I have a "location" database containing many "Contact" headers for a UA.

Some of those destinations  don't have the "push" informations and I want
to forward
the INVITE to them.
Some of those destinations has "push" information in the URI: such as
pn-provider, pn-param, pn-prid.
I consider those UA as not available and don't want to forward the INVITE
to them. In the
branch route, I have this code:

branch_route[MANAGE_BRANCH]
{
  if (!strempty($(ru{uri.param,pn-provider})) &&
!strempty($(ru{uri.param,pn-param})) &&
!strempty($(ru{uri.param,pn-prid}))) {
    if ($(ru{uri.param,pn-provider}) == "fcm" && $(ru{uri.param,pn-param})
== "xxxxxxxxx") {
      route(SENDPUSH);
    }
  }

  route(INVITETOFORWARD);
}

It's very easy to check for each branch the URI parameters of $ru. So I can
send a PUSH NOTIFICATION to every
one of them.

Tks!
Aymeric