[SR-Users] Request Timeouts

Wilkins, Steve swwilkins at mitre.org
Wed Feb 7 13:59:01 CET 2018

Hi Alex,

Thank you again for looking at this.

I am including a snippet of the last part of the Wireshark dump that occurs right before the dropped call.  There are many of the very same INFO Request going from Asterisk to Kamailio; there is also another INFO request in the middle that was different (but only occurs a few times).  The INFO Requests do have ;tag in the To header.

I noticed that Asterisk replies '200 OK' to INFO request from Kamailio but Kamailio does not send '200 OK' for INFO requests from Asterisk.  I did try forcing Kamailio to send a '200 OK' when it gets an INFO request, but that did not work.

You will see that there are a bunch of INFO request to Kamailio from Asterisk, then Kamailio sends a 408 Request Timeout , then Asterisk send a BYE and call drops shortly after.

Thank you!!,
-Steve