[SR-Users] Request Timeouts

Wilkins, Steve swwilkins at mitre.org
Wed Feb 7 02:31:43 CET 2018

Hi Alex Thank you!, there is so much to learn.

As you suggested, I looked at the CSeq and the Timeout is from an INFO message going from Kamailio to Asterisk.  Asterisk immediately sends "BYE" back to Kamailio and then the call drops.  This is why I was wondering if I needed to do anything for INFO messages.  "I think" this is why some calls are dropping. Does this make any since?

Thank you for your help!

-Steve