[SR-Users] any interest in segmentation fault at startup ?

Jean CĂ©rien cerien.jean at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 16:39:24 CET 2018

Hi

I guess I'm a bit too creative when it comes to kamailio syntax.... just
edited the cfg file and got the following error upon startup:

kamctl start

INFO: Starting Kamailio :
/usr/sbin/kamctl: line 1915:  5294 Segmentation fault      $OSERBIN -P
$PID_FILE -f $ETCDIR/kamailio.cfg $STARTOPTIONS > /dev/null 2> /dev/null
ERROR: PID file /var/run/kamailio.pid does not exist -- Kamailio start
failed

I assume it is my syntax in cfg that creates this, I just need to correct
it, but if there is interest, I can provide the faulty cfg file

J.