[SR-Users] Contact and Record-Route are using Private IP Address- is this correct?

Samuel F. samuel_is_kewl at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 6 00:56:52 CET 2018

I'm assuming you are interfacing with an external party, and then, yes, the external IP should be used for the RR header assuming that party should be able to route to that route.

Furthermore I assume you have multiple interfaces on your machine, in such case you need to set the listen/advertise param:

https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/5.1.x/core#listen
cookbooks:5.1.x:core [Kamailio SIP Server Wiki]<https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/5.1.x/core#listen>
This is the second section of the configuration file, containing the directives to load modules and set their parameters. It contains the directives loadmodule and ...
www.kamailio.org

Cheers,
Samuel