[SR-Users] Issue with Socket selection on Forwarding ACK message

Timmo Verlaan tverlaan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 08:10:59 CET 2018

Upon inspection I think you should set enable_double_rr to value '2'. It
will always add two record route headers. It is a small line in
documentation.

I don't see how loose_route can be fixed if you only have 1 route header.
It won't be compatible with multi homed kamailio.

Kind regards,
Timmo Verlaan