[SR-Users] Routing based on A and B numbers

Emmanuel BUU emmanuel.buu at ives.fr
Fri Feb 2 17:34:02 CET 2018

Really depends on what you want

  * carrierroute is great for prefix based routing but lacks multiple
    information output
      o if you want to use carrierroute on A and B, I would use it in
        cascade mode: first carrierroute call on A number, and use the
        result of the first carrierroute ($rd) as context for the second
        call B number. That is a kind of an elegant hack
  * I would use DIALPLAN for maximum flexibility with regex

Emmanuel