[SR-Users] Fosdem dinner

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 07:54:22 CET 2018

Hello,

if you registered for the dinner at Fosdem, note the venue details:

Restaurant Le Pickwick
Ave Adolphe Buyl 77-79
1050 Brussels (Ixelles)

It is same location like last year, nearby Fosdem area.

Thanks to Torrey Searle (from Voxbone) for taking care of reservation.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - March 5-7, 2018, Berlin - www.asipto.com