[SR-Users] dmq_usrloc - which server?

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Thu Feb 1 20:06:41 CET 2018

On 1 February 2018 at 19:02, Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 01, 2018 at 06:57:03PM +0000, Charles Chance wrote:
>
> > Just to confirm, do you have use_path set?
> >
> > modparam("registrar", "use_path", 1)
>
> I do indeed.
>
> > modparam("registrar", "path_mode", 0)
> > modparam("registrar", "path_use_received", 1)
> > modparam("registrar", "path_check_local", 1)
>
> I have the latter set, but left the former two to defaults.

That may be the issue then, I think. The default for path_mode is 2:

"The path header is only saved into usrloc, if path support is indicated in
the registration request by the “path” option of the “Supported” header."

Can you try with the suggested values?

Cheers,

Charles

--
Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered
office: Faraday Wharf, Innovation Birmingham Campus, Holt Street,