[SR-Users] Dispatcher probing

Duarte Rocha duarterocha91 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 13:49:56 CET 2018

Hey.

I have another question regarding the Dispatcher Probing.

In my SBC, a Gateway is defined by it's IP, Port and SAP (Kamailio's IP
used for signaling). Those 3 parameters are defined in the Gateway table.

In this case ( using Options for probing), i only have access to the
destination IP ($dd) and Port ($dp). I need to
know the SAP associated to the gateway that is currently being probed, in
order to force the correct socket in the OPTIONS request. Is there any way
to get more info about the db line that is being read by dispatcher for the
probing?

If that's not possible i was thinking about querying my db for the Ip:Port
pair and if i got more than one result, do forking using the the SAPs in
the results, sending multiple OPTIONS through the multiple sockets. In this
case, if only one of the OPTIONS is answered, will the gateway still appear
as "Active" ?

Best Regards,

Duarte Rocha