[SR-Users] Dispatcher Probing

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 17:17:34 CET 2018

Hello,

the request sent out by Kamailio's dispatcher module should be visible
inside kamailio.cfg via:

event_route[tm:local-request] {

}

Note that this route block is executed for the requests generated by
kamailio (apart of nat keepalives), so if there are other modules
sending out new requests (like msilo, presence, ...), be sure you do
proper conditions there, like:

if(is_method("OPTIONS"))

You can also do checking on From header address, there is a parameter
for dispatcher to set that address, so you know what to match.

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 4-6, 2019 in Berlin; Mar 25-27, 2019, in Washington, DC, USA -- www.asipto.com