[SR-Users] [EXT] Re: Using a network STUN Server

Wilkins, Steve swwilkins at mitre.org
Wed Dec 26 19:08:20 CET 2018

Thank you, I just was not sure what else would cause the relayed packets to not be sent out to my fios router.  As mentioned, I can pick any other server in my network and I can see, in the pcap file, that the relay is attempted to the selected server.  I verified our ACL and it is it open for TCP output to any IP and Port so that is not the issue.