[SR-Users] kamailio does not responde if an rtpengine is unreachable

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 13:29:20 CET 2018

No, it is for no-db. For db, it requires another solution, but I don't
have time for it right now. I explanined in my previous email what would
be a solution.

You can make a fix yourself if you want and have the time. It is not a
module I coded, nor the one that added db support for it, so I am also
coding by learning what was done there.

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 4-6, 2019 in Berlin; Mar 25-27, 2019, in Washington, DC, USA -- www.asipto.com