[SR-Users] kamailio does not responde if an rtpengine is unreachable

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 10:39:37 CET 2018

I tried quickly with a rtpengine that was not running, and kamailio
started fine and then was responding fast for sip requests.

To clarify: you actually have more rtpengine configured (at least two)
in a set and one is not available, right?

Is the CPU usage very high? Because it is strange that is responding,
but with long delay ...

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 4-6, 2019 in Berlin; Mar 25-27, 2019, in Washington, DC, USA -- www.asipto.com