[SR-Users] Access to tables like location, imc_rooms and imc_members when kamailio is running

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 10:33:32 CET 2018

Hello,

On 18.12.18 05:17, hamidreza ramezani wrote:
> Hello everyone
> I have a question regarding kamailio database, I see when kamailio is
> stopped, usrloc -> location and imc -> imc_rooms module tables shows
> some information. but when kamailio is running it's not.
> is it possible to manually insert to these tables, I don't want to use
> IMC commands like #join #accept ...
> is it possible to access location table and see which users are
> registered when kamailio is running?

when is written to location table is a matter of db_mode parameter for
usrloc module -- see the readme of the module for more details. If you
you have a mode when writing to database is done immediately, then yes,
you can rely on location records to see who is online or not.

For imc: I haven't checked the code, but if you don't see anything
during runtime, maybe the database tables are used only for backup
during restart. Maybe the readme of the module has more details on this
regard as well.

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 4-6, 2019 in Berlin; Mar 25-27, 2019, in Washington, DC, USA -- www.asipto.com