[SR-Users] Routing of Audio and Video Stream.

Abhijit Dutta duttaa at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 18 04:53:16 CET 2018

Hi Joel,
Your interpretation of the requirement is correct. Just to stress RTPEngine is there in audio path as I mentioned in point 1 below. So...

User - Kamailio/rtpengine-destination (video)
User - Kamailio/rtpengine-Asterisk (audio)

Later part (audio) is the existing flow. We need to add the first (video)one. Now question is if that is possible?

Thanks