[SR-Users] Routing of Audio and Video Stream.

Sergiu Pojoga pojogas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 17:20:20 CET 2018

Still struggling to understanding the desired flow and outcome...

My assumption of your topology: there's an Asterisk box, some SIP
video-enabled phones registered to Asterisk via Kamailio, with Rtpengine as
media proxy.

Phone A video calls Phone B. What do you want to happen, drop video, pass
it along or something else (not sure what else is possible) ?