[SR-Users] Routing of Audio and Video Stream.

Abhijit Dutta duttaa at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 15 08:08:10 CET 2018

Hi Daniel,

Its a pleasure and honour to get a response from you!! Thanks.

Yes, Invite will go to Asterisk and below is the proposal -

  1.  Audio stream routed via Asterisk (this is currently done, so keep it as is)
  2.  Video stream routed by Kamailio (RTPEngine) - do not pass it to Asterisk.

If this is possible, then what changes we need in Kamailio side.

Thanks
Abhijit