[SR-Users] P-CSCF without Rx interface

Tsvetan Filev tsvetan.filev at inno-networks.com
Mon Dec 10 15:22:42 CET 2018

Hi All.

May be this has been asked before but I was not able to find an answer.
I setup IMS with 3 instances of kamailio: P-CSCF, I-CSCF and S-CSCF (I
got the config files from here
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/tree/master/misc/examples/ims).
I would like to register two clients to the IMS and make a VoLTE like call.
So I want to setup my P-CSCF to send SIP messages to my I-CSCF without
Rx interface (without using PCRF).
I'm not able to find how to tell P-CSCF where to direct the sip traffic.
It obviously should happen in route[REGISTER].
Right now P-CSCF sends all REGISTER requests to itself and goes to a loop.

Regards.