[SR-Users] core at kamailio 5.1.6

David Escartín descartin at bts.io
Mon Dec 10 15:06:06 CET 2018

Hello Daniel

sorry for the delay
We actually saw that the server running the kamailio had like issues to handle all of the traffic, so seems the delayed process of messages came from there.
Since it was happening on a production environment, we had to replace the machines, so now they are running on another servers.

Anycase, i will test that patch on a test environment and if i find any issue i will let you know

thanks a lot
david