[SR-Users] question about replace_body_all

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 14:23:08 CET 2018

Hello,

On 01.12.18 18:27, Wilkins, Steve wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I am attempting to change the Message Body of an SIP message using
> replace_body_all;  I want to replace all attributes that start with  rtcp.
>
> Here is my code =>
>

> *replace_body_all(“rtcp:{1}[0-9]{5,}”, newstring), *and I call
> msg_apply_changes() after this call. Note that I verified that the
> regex is working using *search.*
>

> *The problem* is that nothing gets changed. However, what I do get is
> a new string at the bottom of the Message Body with my *newstring*
> concatenated three times, which happens to be the number of times that
> rtcp occurs in the Message Body.
>

> Note, I am doing this so that I can add the IP address to the rtcp
> attribute because this is required by a Provider.
>

> Any ideas?

can you provide a sample INVITE message that exposes the issue? I would
like to try to reproduce and fix if there is any issue in the function,
but it happens that none of the phones I have around send such a= lines...

Kamailio World Conference -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 12-14, 2018, in Berlin -- www.asipto.com