[SR-Users] Assistance with re.subst & newline

Mark Hall mark at brightvoip.co.uk
Thu Dec 6 13:59:08 CET 2018

Hi Richard,

Yes, that did the trick - many thanks.  I don't see this in the docs
anywhere and it didn't come up during many, many www searches.

I would have saved myself a lot of frustration if only I'd taken the time to
read the source code.

(btw - still have the carrier issue - ah well).

Kind regards,

Mark Hall