[SR-Users] Dispatcher clear dst_avp

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 08:37:17 CET 2018

Hello,

On 04.12.18 15:32, Grant Bagdasarian wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I’m trying to use multiple destination sets which may include the same
> destination.
>
> For instance:
>
> SET ID: 1
>
> sip:10.0.0.1:5060
>
> sip:10.0.0.2:5060
>

> SET ID: 2
>
> sip:10.0.0.1:5060
>

> Whenever a new SIP INVITE is sent to the Kamailio instance it will use
> SET ID 1. If then for some reason this call attempt fails,
> failure_route will trigger and SET ID 2 will be used.  At first glance
> this might not make any sense, but there is some business logic behind
> this, but it’s not relevant for this case.
>

> For some reason, the dst_avp variable still contains the destinations
> of SET ID 1 in failure_route.
>
> Is there a built-in way to reset this variable for every call to
> ds_select_domain(), such that only the destinations of passed SET ID
> will be loaded into the avp?
>
> I tried setting the avp to $null before calling ds_select_domain, but
> that had some undesirable effects.

If ds_next_*() returns false, then it should be no avp with a
destination address from dispatcher? Have you printed the avps and see
how amby are? Also, what where those effects?

Kamailio World Conference -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 12-14, 2018, in Berlin -- www.asipto.com