[SR-Users] xlog issue

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 10:56:30 CET 2018

Hello,

typically syslog has some rate limiting, and with centos, you get extra
limits with selinux. You have to dive into rsyslog, system config and
selinux.

What you can do is to start with log_stderror=yes (or -E command line
option) and see if it is printing the messages you are looking for to
the terminal. You can eventually direct sderror to a file to be easier
to search/match...