[SR-Users] Final reply code is wrong in case of 302 and 486 busy

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 12:53:07 CEST 2018

Hello,

just a bit and my initial guess seem to apply -- adding branches in
branch failure route is like adding a new branch to the parallel forking
step of that branch, is not creating a serial forking.

The solution that I mentioned with script ops using flags or x/avps
should work.

Also you can try to play with:

  *
https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/tm.html#tm.f.t_drop_replies

Maybe this function just works as it is or it can be extended to drop
only the current reply for that branch failure route, might be just a
bit of a C code.