[SR-Users] Quick way to enable/disable all uac outbound registrations

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 12:12:32 CEST 2018

Hello,

just pushed a patch to allow enabling/disabling registration feature for
all records at ones:

  -
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/commit/49f354276df3cfc2cdb0f85b5a1839f86733aead

I haven't tested it yet, maybe you get a chance to give it a try and
report the results.

Kamailio World Conference -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 12-14, 2018, in Berlin -- www.asipto.com