[SR-Users] IPv6 2 Ipv4

Sergey Safarov s.safarov at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 10:39:15 CEST 2018

First need to check that your IPv4 address is reachable from IPv6 network:
1) convert IPv4 to IPv6 https://www.ultratools.com/tools/ipv4toipv6
2) ping converted address from IPv6 network

If ping not success then call to your network carrier or need to configure
IPv6 and IPv4 on your side
http://ntrg.cs.tcd.ie/undergrad/4ba2.02/ipv6/interop.html

Then need configure your server  to handle IPv6 requests (sockets, domain
names AAAA records and etc).

My recommendation - will be more easy to change carrier and use dial
stacked server.

Sergey Safarov