[SR-Users] How to detect and Hangup a call on network lost at Caller or Callee?

Hamid Hashmi hamid2kviii at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 11:30:30 CEST 2018

Dear Users

Please advise how to detect a network lost at caller or callee side. I have tried timeout_socket<https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.1.x/modules/rtpproxy.html#rtpproxy.p.timeout_socket> and keepalives <https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.1.x/modules/dialog.html#dialog.p.ka_interval> method but nothing worked for me.

RTPproxy did not send timeout notification to Kamailio (Issue #1597<https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/1597>) while there is no options packet within a dialog. Is there any other method to cater such scenario.

Regards

Hamid R. Hashmi