[SR-Users] Kamailio consuming UDP packets very slowly leading to high RECV - Q

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Tue Aug 28 21:39:30 CEST 2018

Am Dienstag, 28. August 2018, 13:52:09 CEST schrieb sagar malam:
> I agree but i want to find root cause of this problem.Can you suggest me
> what next i need to look at OS level ?

Hello Sagar,

as already suggested - I would try to sort out the other variables in this
setup:

- compare the server that you have that is working correctly to the one that
is not working correctly

- try with this particular setup on a "bare metal" instance or move for test
to a VM host without any other I/O heavy virtual instances

- try with another Linux (Debian)

- try to start Kamailio with debug logging enabled and have a closer look to
the logging timestamps, if there is maybe a suspicious delay during some
operations

Best regards,

Henning

--