[SR-Users] Kamailio with CGNAT

Amar Tinawi amar.tinawi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 21:39:00 CEST 2018

Hello Carsten :)
Thanks for your reply

Actually, we remove the alias from sip massages for a reason, which was  a
bug in the client generating wrong ip in the alias in BYE msgs in Video
Calls only, and even before removing the alias part this problem existed.

under this specific kind of networks, INVITE msg reaches the client, but
the co-responding RINGING msg and msgs follows from the client not reaching
the P-CSCF at all
for that reason we suspect of a NAT problem.

other networks working Fine without the alias