[SR-Users] Kamailio with CGNAT

Joel Serrano joel at textplus.com
Mon Aug 27 19:32:40 CEST 2018

Hi Amar,

I had a quick look and I see a lot of via/route headers, I will look
properly later today, can you give me some details on what IP is what
in those traces for when I check them later?

Also, are you using a kamailio config based on vanilla config
(specially regarding NAT handling and Contact/SDP updates/rewrites)?