[SR-Users] Listner problems

Wilkins, Steve swwilkins at mitre.org
Sat Aug 25 02:44:23 CEST 2018

Hi Joel, and thank you for your response.

Actually, I use one IP but two different ports.  I have not yet figured out why some Providers need two listening ports but other need one.  As I mentioned, the ones that need one port will only have one way Media if two ports are used.  This is extremely Strang!

Yes, I am trying to use RTPEngine but have not been successful.  I have earlier posts (this week) which explains the problems I am having with RTPEngine.

Thanks again!,
-Steve