[SR-Users] add listen dynamically

Wilkins, Steve swwilkins at mitre.org
Fri Aug 24 20:26:30 CEST 2018

Hi Joel,

Actually, I have a strange issue. If I have a single UDP IP:Port listening, most Providers/Phones have two-way Audio/Video, however, with some Providers/Phones, I need to have two UDP IP:Port listners in order to get two-way Audio/Video.  Here is the strange thing.  If I enable two, the Providers/Phones that worked when I had a single listener only have one-way Audi/Video.

I use Kamailio 5.1 and Asterisk 15.3 (pjsip).  This behavior is so strange,

Thank you,
-Steve