[SR-Users] Fail to reload htable

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 16:20:28 CEST 2018

Hello,

in your email you have htable defined with dbtable attribute, like one
pasted next, which I grabbed from the link you provided:

modparam("htable", "htable", "mbxrangeHash=>size=4;dbtable=mbxrange;")

So it is not the same case.

The dbtable attribute should be listed in the section documenting htable
parameter. Or, were you asking something else?