[SR-Users] DMQ mem leak issues

Rogelio Perez rogelio at telnyx.com
Thu Aug 23 06:43:57 CEST 2018

Hi Julien,

Thanks for checking on this.
I've been working in the background with Charles on this issue and we think
we've found a solution, although the cause isn't clear to me yet.
Following Charles advice we changed the usrloc module parameter db_mode
from 1 (Write-Through) to 2 (Write-Back) and there's been no more memory
leaks incidents since then.
I'll report back if we have any further updates.

Best,
Rogelio