[SR-Users] Releasing Kamailio v5.1.5

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 08:24:51 CEST 2018

Hello,

in preparation for release of v5.1.4, the usual note that commits to
branch 5.1 should be announced on mailing list or irc channel and
acknowledged before being pushed to git repo. Once the announcement with
the releae is out, the commits can be pushed directly to branch 5.1 again.

Kamailio World Conference -- www.kamailioworld.com