[SR-Users] invalid version 8 for table aliases found, expected 9

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Tue Aug 21 14:06:21 CEST 2018

Am Dienstag, 21. August 2018, 13:31:36 CEST schrieb Abdulaziz Alghosh:
> i am trying to start kamailio 5.1.4 after the migration from Kamailio 3.0.3
> but getting newly the following error:
>
> ERROR: <core> [db.c:450]: db_check_table_version(): invalid version 8 for
> table aliases found, expected 9 (check table structure and table "version")
>
> Allegedlly, this error is because of a wrong version of "aliases" table. I
> followed the Upgrade process starting from 3.0.3 till 5.1.x and I altered
> the structure of my aliase table accordinglly.
> The last new version of aliases is 8 as it is described at the upgrade from
> 4.2.x to 4.3.0
>
> Even though, the error here says that the newest version is 9:
>
> May someone help me to find out if the aliases table's structure was
> renewed in between ?? Is there any modification in the data types?

Hello Abdulaziz,

version 8 is the current version of the alias table, even in git master.

$ kamailio/src> grep "version" lib/srdb1/schema/aliases.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <version>8</version>

I am a bit confused, do you actually try to read this table from the alias_db
module? Because I was not able to find a version check here in the code.

Version 9 is only used from location table.

Please quote a bit more lines of your error here.

Best regards,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt