[SR-Users] Dispatcher - Force one end point active

Marrold kamailio at marrold.co.uk
Tue Aug 21 13:23:41 CEST 2018

Hi,

We are currently using the dispatcher module and probing end points with
OPTIONS, and making them active / inactive depending on the response:

modparam("dispatcher", "ds_ping_method", "OPTIONS")
modparam("dispatcher", "ds_ping_reply_codes", "class=2;class=3;code=404")
modparam("dispatcher", "ds_ping_from", "[REDACTED]")
modparam("dispatcher", "ds_ping_interval", 20)
modparam("dispatcher", "ds_probing_threshold", 1)
modparam("dispatcher", "ds_probing_mode", 1)

One of our suppliers endpoints doesn't respond to SIP OPTIONS, is it
possible to force a single endpoint as active, but continue probing the
rest?

I've tried various settings - both globally and flags for the individual
end point, but I couldn't seem to find the correct combination.

Thanks

Matthew