[SR-Users] Call Transfer Scenario Using Freeswitch

Sunil More sunil.more64s at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 07:37:18 CEST 2018

Hi All,

I am using kamailio and freeswitch in my setup. While all users are
registered on Kamailio, calls are routed to Freeswitch back to kamailio and
then upstream providers.

I can make user to user calls but in cases of transfer I am stuck. I am
using a Polycom IP phone to test this scenario. While I initiate a attended
transfer and click on transfer all the legs hangup.

When I register all users on Freeswitch this works well. I am missing
something on Kamailio side.

Please point me in the right direction.

Thanking You,
Sunil More