[SR-Users] Dialplan priority

Dmitri Savolainen savolainen at erinaco.ru
Mon Aug 20 19:40:30 CEST 2018

hi, Igor

> I'm not sure to understand in which situation "pr" value is used.

assume you want send 200 to 200 and others to 100
1.  ^.*$ -> 100
2. ^200$->200

so you should set   more priority to second rule (for avoid 200 to 100
translation) like
1.  ^.*$ -> 100; pr=2
2. ^200$->200; pr=1

The finality I'd like to accomplish is having some kind of load balacing
> between two values into "repl_exp" with the same inputs conditions.

For balancing you may look for another modules, like drouting or dispatcher
Or use different DPIDs within dialplan: DPID may be chosen by $RANDOM (from
cfgutils module)

On 20 August 2018 at 17:56, <igor.potjevlesch at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I'm not sure to understand in which situation "pr" value is used. For
> example: if I have two identical rules except pr value: 1 with 1 and the
> second with 2, then the rule with pr 2 is never used.
>

> Someone can help me to understand? Thank you.
>

> The finality I'd like to accomplish is having some kind of load balacing
> between two values into "repl_exp" with the same inputs conditions.
>

> Thank you.
>
> Regards,
>

> Igor.

Savolainen Dmitri