[SR-Users] Kamailio 5.1 Nathelper sipping on different transport protocols.

Володимир Іванець volodyaivanets at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 18:03:22 CEST 2018

Hello everyone!

I have system with Kamailio v5.1 which needs to send OPTIONS packets to all
active clients. Here is full Nathelper module configuration:

*modparam("nathelper", "received_avp", "$avp(s:received)")*
*modparam("nathelper", "natping_interval", 30)*
*modparam("nathelper", "ping_nated_only", 0)*
*modparam("nathelper", "sipping_bflag", FLB_SIPPING)*
*modparam("nathelper", "sipping_from", "sip:pinger at kamailio.org
<sip%3Apinger at kamailio.org>")*

It works fine if client is connected over UDP. But as soon as I will switch
to TCP or register with client that uses WS, Kamailio stops generating
OPTIONS.

Does anyone know if it is  correct behavior or something is wrong?

Thanks a lot!