[SR-Users] domain-based routing

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 17:45:52 CEST 2018

Hello all,

I need to set up a multi-domain kamailio, i think in terms of accepting
invites to different domains is pretty simple by using the "alias"
parameter, that much i have clear.

My doubt comes from the fact that I need to route outgoing calls also based
on the domain.

As of today, i have single-domain kamailios using dispatcher to
load-balance and failover said calls. I think i should be able to use
dispatcher here as well, separating the dispatcher list by GID, so that

Domain1->gid:1
Domain2->gid: 2
Domain3->gid: 3
and so on...

I don't have registrations on this server and none are expected.

So i'm thinking i will received the invites like:

sip:12345 at domain1.com
sip:12345 at domain1.com
sip:12345 at domain1.com
and so on...

How would you guys go about associating the domain with the gid list in
dispatcher?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Regards,

David Villasmil