[SR-Users] Mysql 5.7 vs 8.0

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Fri Aug 17 16:51:23 CEST 2018

Am Freitag, 17. August 2018, 16:37:23 CEST schrieb Wilkins, Steve:
> Yes, I did read that post, thank you for that; my problem is that installing
> Kamailio is one of the last things I do in a script so I was hoping to find
> a way to tell Kamailio to point to a different version.  I guess I will
> just need to go another route.

Hi Steve,

(add sr-users)

kamailio by itself will not force the installation of a mysql version. I think
this is done from the distribution package management and from the respective
kamailio package. There are ways to adapt the installed dependencies during
this installation, but you need to investigate it, as its depend on your linux
distribution.

Best regards,

Henning

--