[SR-Users] Kamailio as a P-CSCF user

Mojtaba mespio at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 07:42:38 CEST 2018

Hello Serkan,
In IMS concept, In while Registration flow, the scscf is selected by
I-CSCF node. Then, When the UE is registered in IMS (SCSCF node), The
SCSCF node would be appear as Service_Record header in SIP body.
The UE is aware about the it's SIP serving in IMS, and when it
originate new call, the PCSCF forward it's call to desired node.
For more information refer to 3gpp documents.
With Regards.Mojtaba

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 4:42 PM, serkan celik <srkancelik at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I want to use Kamailio as a P-CSCF on ubuntu 18.
> Kamailio will be p-cscf and will communicate scscf in another open-ims box.
>
> How can I implement this feature. I have already looked following link.
> However it did not help me since I could not see any example pcscf
> configuration files after installation
>
> https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/tutorials/ims/installation-howto
>
> Regards,
> Serkan