[SR-Users] Rtpengine?

Yu Boot yu at yu-boot.ru
Tue Aug 14 08:11:34 CEST 2018

Hello.

It's not enough to install rtpproxy/rtpengine and start it. You need to
call rtpengine functions from kamailio.cfg for every SIP packet with SDP
so media will be routed "thru Kamailio".

To make it easier, I recommend to begin with rtpproxy, not rtpengine.
Default kamailio.cfg contains everything you need to proxy media flow by
rtpproxy, just enable WITH_NAT parameter.