[SR-Users] app_lua and lua_run parameter count

Asgaroth 00asgaroth00 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 13:35:54 CEST 2018

Excellent, thanks for clarification.

To pass #!defined vars i'd need to do something like:

lua_run("some_function", '"' + VAR_1 + '"')

seeing that they need to be quoted as strings, or, is it possible to
access #!define vars from directly within the lua function?

Another side question, is it possible to use htable from within lua, or
is it the pv module to access $sht (sr.pv.sht)?